- MLS® #:A4444977
- Fairfax Ph One Sub
- 4306 Fairfax Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1764 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2310 25th Ave W, Bradenton
Great pool home with lots of character and potential. Perfect starter home. Kitchen has been updated with newer countertop, cabinets and tile backsplash. Main bathroom has been updated with double sinks and tile surrounding the bath/shower. Garage has been converted into extra living space with built in bookshelves and a bathroom and laundry area. Tile and laminate throughout the house. French doors lead out to the enclosed porch and pool area. New skimmer for swimming pool. Nice yard with mature shade tree, landscaping also includes birds-of-paradise and banana trees that typically produce bananas twice a year. There is a large shed in backyard for extra storage and raised bed gardens using organic soils for the gardener. Double pane windows. New hot water heater replaced in 2019. Roof was replaced in 2014. Great location, a 10 minute drive to Anna Maria Island's sandy beaches, close to downtown Bradenton pubs, restaurants and Village of the Arts and 2.5 miles from Bradenton's Riverwalk and Saturday Farmer's Market (Oct to May). Only 20 minutes to Sarasota's Ringling Museum, Asolo Theatre and the Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall. Less than half hour to SRQ airport and about an hour to Tampa International Airport.
- MLS® #A4446326
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,544
- Year Built1944
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Converted Garage
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Mature Landscaping, Fenced, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address2310 25th Ave W
- SubdivisionFairfield Acres Unit Two
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$142
- Avg. asking price$219,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4445077
- Midway Heights Unit 1 Amende
- 400 61st St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1224 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4446163
- Mackles Sub
- 3214 Avenue A W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 980 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairfield Acres Unit Two
|Price Range:||$200,000 - $200,000|
The Woods At Pinebrook Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$204,000 - $204,000|
Bayshore Gardens Sec 2
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $225,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit Sunset Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 11:31pm EST.