- MLS® #:A4441069
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph V-a
- 12109 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1841 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7131 67th Ter E, Bradenton
NEW PRICE! Enjoy all the benefits of a THREE-CAR GARAGE for less than some of the homes you are looking at with room for only two. This one-owner home has been lovingly maintained and is ready for your inspection. Minimal upkeep outside so you can enjoy the inside to the MAX! River Place is a hidden gem in Tara yet easily accessible from three directions. This home fronts on a roomy, quiet cul-de-sac. One of the first things you will notice are the generous room sizes throughout. A few extra hundred square feet for no extra money! Aren't you glad you waited! Family circumstances force the sale of this home so the seller's loss is your gain. Become a part of the River Place community and enjoy idyllic walking trails, a community pool, and gym. There's even a tot lot for the little ones and a kayak launch for us! I'm going to stop talking so you can look through the pictures! Schedule this one for a showing right away because to delay may mean disappointment!
- MLS® #A4446305
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,374
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Playground, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Solar Heat, Solar Cover
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market197
- Address7131 67th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$355,904
- Homes Available12
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer, Whole House R.O. System
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4436099
- Tidewater Preserve Ph I
- 930 Preservation St
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2034 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:T3184253
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 1
- 1322 Brambling Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 3 BA 2537 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Place
Miramar Links At Lwr Ii Land Cnd
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $379,900|
|Price Range:||$294,990 - $347,450|
Clubside At Country Club East
|Price Range:||$385,999 - $385,999|
Listing information courtesy of Exp Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 10:30pm EST.