- MLS® #:A4443401
- Tara Ph I, Unit 1
- 6905 Stone River Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1628 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Golden Harbour Trl, Bradenton
Immaculate three bedrooms, two and one half bath PLUS loft now available in Heritage Harbour. Located behind the gates, this home has just been COMPLETELY REPAINTED INSIDE, BOASTS BRAND NEW HVAC SYSTEMS, BRAND NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, and BRAND NEW CARPETS in bedrooms. Tile adorn all throughout main areas and great room. Master bedroom is conveniently located on first floor and has views of the beautiful lake. Entire interior of the home has been freshly painted. Upstairs boasts two secondary bedrooms with a full bathroom and also has a spacious loft for a game room, toy room or whatever your heart desires. This home is move in ready! Heritage Harbour is centrally located within an excellent school district and also has a golf course/clubhouse that is pay as you play or you can join at a very affordable price. Community also has a recreation center that all residents can enjoy with a community pool, basketball courts, fitness center and tennis courts. Walking trails, baseball and soccer fields are all located within the perimeter of the neighborhood for everyone's enjoyment. This home is a must see! Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #A4446251
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Gated Community, Golf Course, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address240 Golden Harbour Trl
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$115
- Avg. asking price$302,159
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market49
- MLS® #:A4443098
- Highland Park Resub
- 3202 7th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1826 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4434206
- Village Green Of Bradenton Un B
- 6801 16th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1730 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
River Plantation Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$265,000 - $459,000|
Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U2
|Price Range:||$257,000 - $379,800|
|Price Range:||$299,999 - $299,999|
Listing information courtesy of Boudrie Real Estate Group Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.