- MLS® #:A4450113
- Braden Pines Sub Unit I
- 10308 Oak Run Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1760 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6808 46th Ter E, Bradenton
Welcome home! This immaculate two story is the quintessential Crossing Creek Residence. (Do not miss the Matterport 3 D virtual tour) The epitome of Florida living, this 2984 square foot home boasts an open floor plan with large windows and sliders opening out to an enclosed lanai which overlooks a peaceful lake and preserve. Fun for your family and perfect for entertaining! This home features 4 bedrooms, 3 bath rooms, a den and an upstairs bonus room. Situated on a cul de sac, there is no traffic and plenty of space. The kitchen is impeccably designed with granite counters, custom cabinets and state of the art appliances. There is a formal living room and dining room as well as a great room. The master suite is enormous and has his and hers sinks and a jaccuzzi. Crossing Creek is a perfect location with close proximity to "A" rated schools, parks, shopping, highways, and golf courses as well and some of the nicest beaches in the country.
- MLS® #A4446232
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,984
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingDriveway, Converted Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market62
- Address6808 46th Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCrossing Creek Village Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$344,250
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesMicrowave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4450498
- University Place
- 7404 Sea Island Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34201
- 3 BD 2 BA 1803 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:O5817982
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10116 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 1981 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Crossing Creek Village Ph I
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $329,900|
Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6b 6c Rep
|Price Range:||$354,700 - $354,700|
|Price Range:||$199,900 - $499,000|
Listing information courtesy of Aum Florida Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:14pm EST.