- MLS® #:A4443106
- Briarwood Units 1&2
- 3110 57th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2230 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7202 8th Avenue Loop W, Bradenton
Take a look at this up-dated, corner-lot home adjacent to the Village Green Community. This could also be a neat investor opportunity.. You'll find 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a 180 s/f enclosed lanai (not included in total size) Located approximately 100 yards south of Manatee Avenue off of Village Green Parkway, the home sits high on the lot and is essentially move-in ready. An extensive renovation (2015) included new kitchen & bath cabinetry, counter-tops, appliances and ceiling fans as well as tile flooring & carpets in the bedrooms. A new Trane air conditioner was added in 2018. New hot water heater, 2019. The attached 1-car garage also houses a newer washer and dryer. There is a well for irrigation. This area is convenient to all that the Bradenton/Sarasota area have to offer, and beaches are easily accessible from either Cortez or Manatee Avenue.
- MLS® #A4446154
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,185
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Irregular, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market56
- Address7202 8th Avenue Loop W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Estates Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$255,300
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, L Dining
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryPalma Sola Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4444977
- Fairfax Ph One Sub
- 4306 Fairfax Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1764 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:T3206247
- Coral Heights 4th Add
- 420 62nd St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1387 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Village Estates Sub
43 Waterside Lane 3 At Perico
|Price Range:||$269,700 - $269,700|
Spoonbill Courtyard Homes At Pe
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Fairview Park Ctd
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 7:30am EST.