- MLS® #:A4439022
- River Strand
- 6918 Grand Estuary Trl #104
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1786 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6470 Mourning Dove Dr #403, Bradenton
With SWEEPING VIEWS of Sarasota Bay, Longboat Key, and the Sarasota Skyline relax and watch the shore birds, dolphin, and incredible sunsets from your very own piece of paradise. This Diamond in the Rough is ready and waiting for you to add your own special touches. The huge living room / dining room combo opens onto the GLASS ENCLOSED LANAI overlooking the bay with a built-in STORAGE ROOM that can be used as a small workshop or just a place to keep your beach chairs. The master bedroom has sliding glass doors offering a gorgeous water view, WALK IN CLOSET and WALK IN SHOWER. This unit comes equipped with HURRICANE SHUTTERS and is very close to the building's ELEVATOR. This 55 AND OLDER community has gorgeous, tropical grounds, allows ONE SMALL PET, designated covered parking and an outside storage unit. There is also space to store your kayak and bicycle and an area for grilling. Take the short staircase in front or the ramp to the left leading to the building's elevator to whisk you up to the 4th floor. IMG's championship golf course, country club & Racquet Club are right around the corner. You are also close to Sarasota & downtown Bradenton and our beautiful Gulf beaches.
- MLS® #A4446048
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,848
- Year Built1981
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Address6470 Mourning Dove Dr #403
- SubdivisionThe Vistas At Wild Oak Bay V
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$289,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Parquet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market6
- MLS® #:A4445397
- Esplanade Ph Iii @ Lakewood Ranch
- 13732 Messina Loop #35-201
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1632 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4429438
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 9719 Sea Turtle Ter #202
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2343 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to The Vistas At Wild Oak Bay V
Tanglewood Patio Homes Ph Iii
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $330,000|
Fairview Park Ctd
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
Hidden Lake Ii Ph 4
|Price Range:||$269,000 - $279,000|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:14am EDT.