- MLS® #:A4446096
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 15718 High Bell Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1767 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
105 39th St E, Bradenton
Looking for water frontage and views? Box Checked with beautiful views of the lake. Just sit and relax under your own shade tree next to the waters edge. Birds and other wildlife frequent the lake for your enjoyment. You have deeded access to your own community boat ramp and fishing dock that leads to the Manatee River which leads to Tampa Bay, Intercoastal Waterway and Gulf of Mexico. Location is prime for all your outdoor activities including shopping and restaurant's close by. Easy Access to I-75 and a straight shot to Anna Maria Island. Step inside and be greeted by an open and spacious floor plan with tile floors in all the living areas and in guest bedrooms. Split floor plan for additional privacy. Perfect for entertaining or just kicking back and relaxing. Master bedroom has a walk in closet and the master bath has double vanities. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances and is open to the living room and dining room. Owner has made improvements to home since purchase including a new roof in 2017 with a transferable warranty, gutters out front, stainless steel appliances, smart home system, new pool pump and compressor in outside air unit. Lots to love! Come check it out.
- MLS® #A4446002
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market46
- Address105 39th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$144
- Avg. asking price$286,639
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4451993
- Highland Ridge
- 3005 43rd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 2101 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4456197
- Bonnie Lynn Estates
- 920 68th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1414 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Point Of Manatee
Bayou Estates North Sub Ii c
|Price Range:||$279,900 - $282,500|
River Sound revised Por
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $329,000|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Sp A Unit 1
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $295,000|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Tropical Sands.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2020 at 11:44am EST.