- MLS® #:A4451563
- Tara Ph I, Unit 7
- 6320 Turners Gap Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1859 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5255 97th St E, Bradenton
Maintenance Free Lifestyle! Behind the gates of Rosedale Golf and Country Club you will find this 2 bedroom 2 bath plus den home that has been impeccably maintained. This residence has great curb appeal with mature landscaping and a tile roof. Enter through the Double Glass doors to a large Great Room with tile set on the diagonal. The Chef's Kitchen will please any cook w/separate Breakfast Area, corian counters, pull out drawers, walk-in pantry, and a snack bar for easy entertaining. The Master Suite has a bay window and a large walk-in closet. A large Master Bath has his and her vanities, garden tub and separate walk in shower. There are 2 outdoor patio areas, one off of the breakfast room and the outside of the den as well as a screened lanai! Membership to the Club is "optional" and the sellers are offering a home warranty. Conveniently located with easy access to I-75, the UTC Mall, medical centers and more. Don't miss this great opportunity!
- MLS® #A4445913
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,941
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesMaintenance, Pool, Security, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Golf, Gated Community, Fitness, Deed Restrictions, Sidewalk, Maintenance Free, Golf Community, Deed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, Near Golf Course, Level, In County, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market4
- Address5255 97th St E
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$397,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4453177
- Greenfield Plantatio
- 759 Planters Manor Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2016 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:O5802703
- Tara Ph I, Unit 4
- 6614 7 Pines Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 3 BA 2113 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rosedale Highlands Sp D Unit 1
Riverwalk Village Sp F Un 1
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $369,900|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ee Un3a 3c
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $535,000|
Greyhawk Landing West Ph Va 419
|Price Range:||$402,900 - $416,100|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 3:00am EST.