- MLS® #:A4443856
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1870 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5320 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
Immaculate well maintained Villa in Fairfield. Exquisite 2 bedroom 2 bath plus a den home is move in ready. Glass entry door greets you with warmth, paved entry way paves the way to the terrific details that this home offers. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and over the counter lighting, glass backsplash and pendant lighting. Island in the kitchen allows for eat in space. Tray ceiling in the Great room, crown molding throughout. Recessed lighting and ceiling fans throughout. Screened lanai also has ceiling fan and a privacy screen. Master bath has his/her sinks and a separate water close. Oversized walk in closet. Second bedroom has a generous closet as well. Den/ office for your pleasure or convert into a third bedroom. Non aggressive dog is acceptable. Community pool and fitness center for your convenience. Quick drive to 75 as well as ample shopping nearby, First Watch, Pubilx, Walmart and a host of eateries... UTC not far away. Call to schedule your showing. Home is available for a 9 month leasing opportunity.
- MLS® #A4445899
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2015
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, In County, Wooded View
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market16
- Address5320 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$208,063
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4446456
- Pine Bay Forest Condo
- 7711 4th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1650 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4166659
- Turnberry Woods At Conquist 3
- 3503 Avenida Madera #b
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 2259 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Fairfield
Muirfield Village At Honore
|Price Range:||$1,950 - $1,950|
Palm Aire At Sarasota No 9 B Co
|Price Range:||$4,000 - $4,000|
Palm Aire At Sarasota No 10b Co
|Price Range:||$3,300 - $3,300|
Listing information courtesy of Rossi & Company Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 1:44pm EDT.