- MLS® #:A4440718
- Country Village Condo Sec 3
- 2715 72nd Street Ct W #1ad
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 1 BD 1 BA 696 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
505 30th Ave W #e408, Bradenton
Beautifully landscaped and well keep maintained in this hidden gem gated community. This one bedroom/one and 1/2 bath condo has an added bedroom with a murphy bed/sewing room, great for guests. Located on the 4th floor with elevator access. This unit has an eat in kitchen, enclosed lanai with lovely views of the lake while sipping your coffee in the mornings. The condo accommodates with a large masterbedroom with its own bathroom nearby. The master shower is equipped with handy rails for safety. The washer/dryer is a stackable unit located in the kitchen for easy access. The community offers a laundromat room and storage as well on site. A reserved parking spot and guest parking as well. A community pool, shuffleboard, clubhouse and security guard on duty for the evening hours. Take evening strolls amongst the beautifully groomed property or perhaps a nice bike ride while enjoying the gorgeous sunsets. The clubhouse can be rented out and offers a library for your quiet enjoyment. Has a fully equipped kitchen and you can cookout poolside with the grill and picnic tables as well. The community is only minutes away from the beautiful beaches of Bradenton for sun and relaxation, or maybe fishing.
- MLS® #A4445827
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage924
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated Community, Pool, Shuffleboard, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Reserved
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGarden View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Address505 30th Ave W #e408
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square E Ii
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$103
- Avg. asking price$103,567
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market35
- MLS® #:T3187617
- Burgundy Unit One Condo
- 4703 1st Ct W #193
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 1053 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4438364
- Desoto Square Villas Condominiu
- 315 30th Ave W #b410
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 1 BD 2 BA 924 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Woodpark At Desoto Square E Ii
Mirror Lake Condo Sec 4
|Price Range:||$95,000 - $107,900|
Bayshore Gardens Condo Apts 10
|Price Range:||$95,000 - $95,000|
Ironwood Second Condo Or539 28
|Price Range:||$95,000 - $105,000|
Listing information courtesy of Exit King Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm EDT.