- MLS® #:A4448139
- Greyhawk Landing
- 12219 Lavender Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 2 BA 1965 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11908 Forest Park Cir, Bradenton
Comfortably blending a gorgeous family community with craftsman style architecture, this home is your ticket to paradise in the master planned community of Lakewood Ranch. Perfect for anyone, this immaculate 2012 Neal home featuring an open floor plan is the ideal setting for relaxing and entertaining. Enjoy gathering in the large great room leading to the spacious lanai overlooking a pond and tranquil preserve, a superb area for year-round cookouts. Other special highlights include a study/office, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, ceiling fans, window blinds, new sprinkler system, new gutters, lush landscaping, plus more. Gas range, gas heat and gas water heater. Residents need not go far for enjoyment with Central Park’s centralized amenities including a dog park, walking trails, tennis, covered picnic pavilion, splash park, playground, and fields for baseball, soccer or football. You’ll love the convenience of a great neighborhood, outstanding schools, shopping, dining, a premier sports complex, and downtown Lakewood Ranch Main Street minutes away. 3D Tour available.
- MLS® #A4445826
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,131
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Craftsman, Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Cable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Tennis Court(s), Security, Pool, Playground, Park, Gated, Sidewalk, Gated Community, Deed Restrictions, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, In County, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Address11908 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park, Sp B-2b
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$185
- Avg. asking price$327,000
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- Days on Market181
- MLS® #:A4454260
- Old Grove At Greenfield Ph Ii
- 10519 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1797 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4447437
- Eagle Trace Ph Iic
- 12322 Halfmoon Lake Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1932 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park, Sp B-2b
Del Tierra Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$259,000 - $342,878|
Tara Ph I Unit 2
|Price Range:||$299,000 - $299,000|
Tara Ph I Unit 7
|Price Range:||$325,000 - $325,000|
Listing information courtesy of Lokation Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 12:30pm EST.