- MLS® #:U8053596
- River Isles Units 3c & 3d
- 1310 Oakleaf Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1420 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6211 38th St E, Bradenton
This inviting home in Regal Oaks is waiting for a new owner to enjoy all the comforts this community has to offer. From the spacious open floor plan to the cathedral ceilings you will not be disappointed with the amount of space this home has to offer. The master suite has beautiful wood grain tile floors, a walk-in closet and brand new vanity and mirror in the master bath. Along with 2 additional bedrooms there is a cozy den and oversized living room. The owners have extended the lanai to allow for ample outside living space and time to enjoy the fully fenced backyard oasis. Regal Oaks offers a community pool, low HOA fees, no CDD fees and easy access to UTC Mall, I75 and the beaches. Nothing to do here but move in and start enjoying the Florida lifestyle!
- MLS® #A4445746
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,560
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesSprinkler Meter
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6211 38th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRegal Oaks
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$181
- Avg. asking price$295,633
- Homes Available3
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market41
- MLS® #:A4444564
- Magnolia Manor River Sec
- 5203 18th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1626 Sq Ft 0.45 AC
- MLS® #:A4446476
- Del Tierra Ph I
- 228 Lone Dove Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1690 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Regal Oaks
Oak Creek Forest
|Price Range:||$288,000 - $288,000|
|Price Range:||$285,000 - $359,000|
The Meadows oakley Greene
|Price Range:||$274,000 - $274,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:45am EDT.