- MLS® #:A4446182
- Indigo Ph Vi Subph 6b & 6c Rep
- 3306 Azurite Way
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1632 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1608 Calle Grand St, Bradenton
BUILT IN EQUITY ON THIS Builders close out BRAND NEW Absolutely gorgeous recently completed villa innovatively designed and fabulous upgrades. USGBC LEED Platinum Certified which reflects a healthier, less maintenance, energy efficient (lower utility expenses) and the highest level of sustainability. Impact Doors and windows. Beautiful plank tile floors throughout. Open Floor plan with gorgeous granite selection in kitchen and glass back splash, Top of the line GE appliances in Slate color. Beautiful glass tile inlay in guest bath with granite counters. Cottage style doors w/6 panel accent throughout. Master bath has glass tile inlay in shower, beautiful mirror selection, gorgeous granite, plank tile floors. Crown molding through out even the coffer ceiling in great room. Extra (super sized) large extended lanai, screened and paver tiled. Need to close by end of year. Maintenance Free, resort style with fully equipped fitness center, solar heated community pool and spa, wonderful summer kitchen,& lounge areas, fenced pet park, pickle ball, Community Garden.
- MLS® #A4445729
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,525
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Address1608 Calle Grand St
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMirabella At Village Green
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$220
- Avg. asking price$345,212
- Homes Available12
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story, Walk-Up
- Days on Market75
Neighborhoods Similar to Mirabella At Village Green
River Dance A Condo Or1960 4183
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $380,000|
Palma Sola Village Sub
|Price Range:||$319,900 - $345,000|
Glenn Lakes Ph 1b
|Price Range:||$319,000 - $319,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bee Green Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 5:45pm EST.