- MLS® #:A4439780
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 9808 Sweetwater Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 3671 Sq Ft 0.32 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7509 226th St E, Bradenton
A perfect escape from the city and busy work life. Located in the charming and quiet Panther Ridge community which combines the feel of country living and the best Lakewood Ranch has to offer. Close to Siesta Key Beaches, UTC Town Center Mall, Golfing, Amazing Restaurants, and Downtown Sarasota. This house is perfectly situated on a large lot at the end of the quiet Cul De Sac. Yes, Honey! There is a 4-car garage where you can store all your toys and/or have a handy workshop! This home is spacious enough to cater to the needs of a growing family, giving each family member a sense of privacy and personal space. The Split and Open floor plan have high ceilings and plenty of natural light. The spacious updated kitchen is ready for you to prepare amazing meals and entertain guests around the bar and in the open living area. The private office/study room is situated in the front of the home where it is quiet and spacious. There is room to move around in the separate laundry/storage area. Large family/dining combo continues to the great area that can be made into media or a game room. This huge living area spills over to an equally vast outdoor area with a generous deck and blue swimming pool, providing stylish space for relaxation, spending time with family or entertaining your guests. If the best of everything is your way of life, you've just found your new home. See for yourself what this home has to offer. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #A4445674
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,306
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Mature Landscaping, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Address7509 226th St E
- SubdivisionPomello City Central Unit
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$203
- Avg. asking price$643,833
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market37
- MLS® #:A4444837
- River Strand
- 7206 Heritage Grand Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2926 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4435226
- Bay Beach Sub
- 4512 102nd St W #a
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 4 BA 1740 Sq Ft 0.63 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pomello City Central Unit
Preserve At Panther Ridge Ph Iia
|Price Range:||$697,000 - $697,000|
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $799,000|
|Price Range:||$629,000 - $629,000|
Listing information courtesy of Barrett Realty, Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 6:00am EDT.