- MLS® #:A4443335
- Creekwood Ph One Un A-2
- 5109 76th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1750 Sq Ft 0.41 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4111 34th St E, Bradenton
All professionally cleaned and newly painted interior. This homes looks fantastic. Great family neighborhood. Private back yard with very little mowing required. Large kitchen with eating area, and a huge great room with lots of wall space and room for your big comfy furniture. Master bedroom is downstairs with with a huge master bath which includes a double vanity, a soaking tub, and separate shower. There is also a half bath downstairs by the laundry area. Upstairs has 3 bedrooms and a full bath and a huge closet/storage area, as well as a bonus playroom/office. The 3 car attached garage offers plenty of extra storage and room for your vehicles.
- MLS® #A4445649
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,154
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4111 34th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionOak Trace A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$119
- Avg. asking price$249,019
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesHigh Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market47
- MLS® #:A4435457
- Tomes Sub
- 3512 15th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 1 BA 1502 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4446343
- Emma Harris Sub
- 1302 12th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 1392 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oak Trace A Sub
Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43 113
|Price Range:||$256,000 - $256,000|
New Pearce Sub
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $239,900|
Southwinds At Five Lakes 26 Or1382 2585
|Price Range:||$229,000 - $229,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.