- MLS® #:A4452942
- Central Park
- 12014 Forest Park Cir
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2425 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12014 Forest Park Cir, Lakewood Ranch
POOL HOUSE IN GATED LAKEWOOD RANCH COMMUNITY. MOVE IN READY. 3 Bedroom 2 bath plus den with solid doors. Den could be 4th bedroom. Upstairs bonus room could be a 5th bedroom/office or a playroom. You decide. Extended lanai with your own pool. Pool care is included in the rent. Stainless appliances and diagonal tile in main living area. Open floor plan. 3 car garage! Lawn care included in rent. Gated community. Central Park has walking trails, dog park and a water splash park. A-rated schools. Pet okay with owner approval and non-refundable pet fee.
- MLS® #A4445642
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,325
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, Underground Utilities, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPark, Gated Community, Gated, Playground, Tennis Court(s), Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Conservation
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market74
- Address12014 Forest Park Cir
- SubdivisionCentral Park
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$71
- Avg. asking price$118,610
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:T3212527
- Greenbrook Village Sp Cc
- 6418 Royal Tern Cir
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
- 4 BD 3 BA 2244 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4452860
- Polo Run Ph Ia & Ib
- 17327 Blue Ridge Pl
- Lakewood Ranch, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2032 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park
Wingspan Way At Tara
|Price Range:||$1,795 - $2,650|
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour Sp A Unit 2
|Price Range:||$3,400 - $3,400|
Esplanade Ph I
|Price Range:||$3,000 - $3,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 4:30am EST.