- MLS® #:A4444644
- Briarwood Unit 4
- 5709 28th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1957 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1414 Morning Sky Gln, Bradenton
River sound is a Community located in between I-75 and downtown Bradenton. Homes built by Neal, floor plan is the Moonbean.The split floor plan offers the privacy you are looking for with 2 bedrooms and den/work space. Kitchen is an open concept with eat in space and large windows for natural light. Subway tile, Coriander countertops ,GE stainless steal appliances and large pantry. The backyard boasts a fantastic view of the Lake and preserve. Its a short walk to the Community pool and playground Golf Carts are welcome. Schedule your private tour now to get a feel for this quite community.
- MLS® #A4445623
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,213
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address1414 Morning Sky Gln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Sound
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$165
- Avg. asking price$277,986
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market42
- MLS® #:A4442649
- Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U1
- 7058 Chatum Light Run
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 1880 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
- MLS® #:A4444775
- Braden River Lakes Ph Ii Sub
- 708 49th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1590 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Sound
Cascades At Sarasota Ph Iiia
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $299,900|
Tara Ph Iii Subphase F Un Ii
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $314,900|
|Price Range:||$239,900 - $339,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Island Life Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.