- MLS® #:A4447851
- Palma Sola Bay Club
- 3431 79th Street Cir W #303
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 1857 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
392 Aruba Cir #303, Bradenton
Not just any view, but a magnificent view! The expansive waterscape offers so much to see: from Spoonbills returning to their favorite branches, kayaker's paddling under the bridge, dolphins frolicking, Egmont Lighthouse, an ever changing backdrop in your constant view. Freshly painted, with crown molding and plantation shutters throughout, wood-look porcelain tile flooring in all but bedrooms (carpeted), solid core doors, ship-lap wall treatments, all complement the nautical furnishings and decor. The kitchen boasts quartz countertops, upgraded appliances, double oven, pantry with pull out drawers and farm sink. The Dining Room features a dramatic sheen-textured focal wall, and "porthole" crafted mirrors so the water view can be enjoyed by all diners. Note the scrolling photos on the 65" TV, all sunset and water views taken from your new patio! All beds in this furnished condo are Kings, designed for year round comfort. The two en-suite baths feature high end marble tile and coordinated quartz counter tops. Modularized master walk-in closet, and marble walk-in shower in master bath.This gated community includes a heated salt water pool, splash zone, barbecue grills and only a few steps to the wet and dry slips of the new Marina. Also the $4.2M Beach club is another outstanding amenity with a resort size heated pool, spa, 4200 sq ft fitness center, kayak launch, SkyBar and even a restaurant. A liberal lease policy allows you to rent-out your unit on short or long term basis immediately. Paradise!
- MLS® #A4445458
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2016
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Under Building
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Near Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW, Marina, Lagoon
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows
- RoofMetal, Tile, Membrane
- Days on Market44
- Address392 Aruba Cir #303
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionMarina Walk On Harbour Isle
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$462
- Avg. asking price$769,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Elevated
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- MLS® #:A4436578
- Marina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 2-11 Or26
- 384 Aruba Cir #102
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 1664 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:O5801705
- Edgewater Walk Ii On Harbour Isle 3
- 287 Compass Point Dr #202
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2960 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Marina Walk On Harbour Isle
North Perico Sub
|Price Range:||$779,990 - $779,990|
Harbor Hills sub
|Price Range:||$499,000 - $887,000|
Marina Walk On Harbour Isle Ph 1 Or2568
|Price Range:||$750,000 - $750,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 4:30am EDT.