- MLS® #:A4450736
- Harrington Sub
- 3914 10th Avenue Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 1208 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6432 26th St W, Bradenton
Welcome to this charming home in Bayshore Gardens. Upon entering the front door you will be greeted with an abundance of natural light and an open floor plan. The open floor plan will make entertaining a breeze. The kitchen offers a breakfast bar and beautiful stainless steel appliances. Your inner chef will appreciate the natural gas range. Just off the kitchen there is an indoor utility room with plenty of space to double as a pantry. The master suite has been refreshed with a new vanity, and a tiled walk in shower. The home offers two additional bedrooms and a guest bath. The backyard is fenced and ready for your personal touch. A beautiful oak tree offers plenty of shade to enjoy the yard year round. All that is missing is you and your personal treasures to call this home.
- MLS® #A4445432
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,284
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPark, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Facilities, Fishing, Public Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Recreation Building
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market8
- Address6432 26th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 8
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$232,111
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:U8065719
- Westover Sub
- 5311 11th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1327 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4443055
- 1822 W 6th Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 1 BD 2 BA 866 Sq Ft 0.13 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 8
Tanglewood Patio Homes 2a
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $263,000|
Woods Of Whitfield Unit 4
|Price Range:||$242,000 - $242,000|
Woods Of Whitfield Unit 2
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $245,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:46pm EST.