- MLS® #:A4436585
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 8
- 6431 Georgia Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 3 BD 2 BA 1353 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2527 11th Ave W, Bradenton
Motivated seller. Be sure to preview this unique West Bradenton Home with your customers. It begins with a screened in porch across the entire front of the house. Next you'll fine a cosy living room with a wood burning fireplace and original wood floors that have been restored. The original floors continue throughout the home with the exception of the kitchen, eating areas and baths which are vinyl. The kitchen boast Granite counter top, Stainless Steel appliances, plenty of cabinet space and a walk-in pantry. The down stairs is completed with a good sized laundry room and a nicely remodeled full bath, both off a hall from the kitchen leading to the rear door. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms and a master suite with an updated bath. There is also a balcony the full width of the home off the master bedroom. Great for breezy evenings relaxation or early morning coffee. Outside is a garage/workshop with an extra concrete parking pad. The back yard is fenced with a light PVC privacy fence less than a year old. This property is located in desirable West Bradenton area, just minutes from shopping, K-12 schools, restaurants, churches, a pre-school and the Gulf of Mexico.
- MLS® #A4445136
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1920
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Garage Faces Side, Alley Access
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, City View
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods
- Days on Market75
- Address2527 11th Ave W
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$229,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorVinyl, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Other, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Corner Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- MLS® #:A4447779
- Central Park Subphase A-1a
- 11516 Piedmont Park Xing
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1156 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
- MLS® #:A4435398
- Village Of Lakeside South Ii
- 4034 37th Street Ct W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1181 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Woodman
|Price Range:||$219,900 - $269,900|
Plat Of Ellenton
|Price Range:||$219,900 - $219,900|
|Price Range:||$215,000 - $215,000|
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 All Aces Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.