- MLS® #:A4441366
- River Wind Sub
- 1061 River Wind Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2393 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7557 Camden Harbour Dr, Bradenton
Gorgeous 4bedroom/3bath golf course home with sweeping views of the golf course. Spacious 3710 Sq. Ft. 3-5bedroom with 3 bath pool home situated on a magnificent over-sized lot in the highly sought after gated community of Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour. Additional rooms in this exceptional home includes a formal living room, family room, dining room, spacious eat-in kitchen, 2 lofts ideal for work/study areas or additional bedrooms with built-ins, and a large bonus room. Gourmet kitchen with solid counters, 42" maple cabinets w/pull out drawers, breakfast bar, and center island. Elegant Master Bedroom boasts generous closet sliding doors, to the 2nd story balcony that looks out over the pool, golf course, and lake. Additional upgrades include crown molding, tray ceilings, custom oak built-ins, upgraded light fixtures, tankless gas water heater, plantation shutters, newer a/c, hurricane shutters, and so much. The inviting curb appeal is enhanced by the mature landscaping, paver drive and tile roof. Enjoy beautiful sunsets and expansive views overlooking the 12th hole of the Arthur Hill- designed course from the two story lanai featuring a heated tropical pool, which is the perfect back-drop for entertaining. Stoneybrook at Heritage Harbour offers resort-style living with a community heated pool, spa, clubhouse, fitness center, tennis, dog park, playground, lake, fishing pier, volleyball, biking and walking trails and more.
- MLS® #A4445131
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,710
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, NaturalGas Available, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market44
- Address7557 Camden Harbour Dr
- SubdivisionStoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$117
- Avg. asking price$270,723
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4410763
- River Strand At Heritage Harbour
- 7019 Quiet Creek Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 4 BA 3463 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4441864
- Riverside Court
- 406 20th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 3 BA 2598 Sq Ft 0.42 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
|Price Range:||$278,990 - $278,990|
|Price Range:||$297,400 - $297,400|
Timberly Ph I Ii
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $245,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 20th, 2019 at 1:45pm EDT.