- MLS® #:A4446251
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spd U1pb44/168
- 240 Golden Harbour Trl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2000 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6420 4th St E, Bradenton
Beautiful Family Home! Featuring 3 bedrooms Plus Den or Can be used as a 4 bedroom. This Home Has a Large Front Room That Could Easily Hold a Pool Table, Addition to the Large Great Room. Home Has beautiful "Wood Look" Ceramic Tile Through out Except for the Bedrooms. Home is Fully Fenced and has a Very Large Back Yard for Dogs or Kids to play in. There are high ceilings throughout that gives this home a light and airy feel. This open floor plan concept includes a great room, kitchen, dinette, and a office/den Including The Bonus Room in the Front, perfect for entertaining your guest. The master bedroom is tucked away on one side of the home allowing the privacy you need and offers a large walk in closet and en suite bathroom. Sterling Lake is a well maintained quiet neighborhood that offers a quaint community pool and very low quarterly HOA fees. This home is centrally located to all the major highways, airport, beach, UTC mall, University of Florida, New College, Ringling College of Design, and IMG Academy. You will find Publix and Target just a few short blocks away. Easy access to I-75, US 41, 301, State Road 70 and 64. Don't miss the opportunity to own this home. All room/garage sizes approximate. This home won't disappoint!!! Schedule your showing now to view this adorable home...
- MLS® #A4445124
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,153
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Phone Available
- FeaturesPool, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Private, Sidewalk
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6420 4th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSterling Lake
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$134
- Avg. asking price$259,700
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market17
- MLS® #:A4446428
- Peridia Unit Ii
- 5042 Clubview Ct E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 2 BA 1584 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4450519
- Village Estates Sub
- 7218 8th Avenue Loop W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1548 Sq Ft 0.34 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Sterling Lake
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $269,900|
Lakeridge Falls Ph 1c
|Price Range:||$248,000 - $289,900|
Rosedale Manor Sub
|Price Range:||$218,900 - $249,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 11:30am EST.