- MLS® #:A4440718
- Country Village Condo Sec 3
- 2715 72nd Street Ct W #1ad
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 1 BD 1 BA 696 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6033 34th St W #25, Bradenton
Lovely ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath, furnished condo in the quiet community of Harbor Pines near IMG Academy/golf course, SCF, Anna Maria Island/Bradenton beaches, and only 6 miles to SRQ airport. This unit is steps from pool, fitness room, and tennis courts. The open floor plan features kitchen with breakfast bar, dining/living combo. The master and guest bedrooms are split plan, spacious, bright, ample closets and storage space. In unit laundry closet has full size washer and dryer, new AC installed 2018, refrigerator, S/S range and S/S dishwasher replaced in the last 3 years. Both bathrooms have partial updates. Enjoy the screened in lanai with tile floors and the additional space to create an outdoor patio. Convenient to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Condo fee includes basic cable, sewer, trash and water.
- MLS® #A4445088
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage936
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- FeaturesFitness, Pool, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Golf Course, Street Paved
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Days on Market30
- Address6033 34th St W #25
- SubdivisionHarbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$86
- Avg. asking price$80,860
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4444298
- Burgundy Unit Two Condo
- 4514 3rd Street Cir W #325
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 1 BA 951 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4444306
- Bayshore On The Lake Condominiu
- 4139 Lake Bayshore Dr #506
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 912 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Harbor Pines, A Condo Or1439/4215
The Fourth Bayshore Condo
|Price Range:||$54,900 - $83,900|
|Price Range:||$83,900 - $83,900|
Bayshore Windmill Village Co op Inc
|Price Range:||$77,900 - $77,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 2:45am EST.