- MLS® #:A4443895
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 12318 Aster Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2648 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5615 52nd Ave W, Bradenton
Fabulous Lake front Pool home, located in The Estates of Glenn Lakes, Volume ceilings in Great room and columns add to the Grandeur of this wonderful light filled home, large floor plan with large living space, 3 bedroom with 3 full bathrooms, Den or office is currently set up as a 4 th bedroom. Heated Pool, 3 car Garage, New AC 2017 . Well maintained home with Large oversized lanai and private back yard with beautiful lake views.
- MLS® #A4445076
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,338
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesMaintenance Free, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market18
- Address5615 52nd Ave W
- SubdivisionGlenn Lakes Ph 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- Price per sq. ft.$170
- Avg. asking price$344,475
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:U8043353
- Mandalay Ph 1
- 4520 62nd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 3 BA 2300 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4440151
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph I
- 1027 Buttercup Gln
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 4 BA 2863 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Glenn Lakes Ph 6
Bay Lake Estates Sub Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$329,900 - $399,900|
Wilson Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$339,900 - $339,900|
Sutton Place Condo
|Price Range:||$319,500 - $350,000|
Listing information courtesy of Ami Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:29pm EDT.