- MLS® #:A4443552
- 11318 Autumn Leaf Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2287 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
17140 Blue Ridge Pl, Bradenton
This newly constructed home offers three bedrooms and three baths. The versatile open floor plan has a spacious kitchen island that blends seamlessly into the family and dining area, making it perfect to entertain. Master suite features two walk-in closets, dual sinks, a soaking tub, and walk-in shower. Polo Run’s amenities include a beautiful clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, resort-style pool, a variety of sport courts for basketball, tennis, pickleball, & bocce ball, and so much more! Come see why Polo Run promises to offer a lifestyle that’s nothing short of extraordinary.
- MLS® #A4445024
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,201
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Solar
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Pool, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address17140 Blue Ridge Pl
- SubdivisionPolo Run Ph Ia & Ib
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$172
- Avg. asking price$397,274
- Homes Available13
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market76
- MLS® #:A4426828
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 12215 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2203 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4444663
- Eagle Trace Ph Iic
- 12331 Halfmoon Lake Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 3 BA 2252 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Polo Run Ph Ia & Ib
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 3
|Price Range:||$369,000 - $369,000|
Eagle Trace Ph Iiib
|Price Range:||$419,000 - $419,000|
Esplanade Ph Viii Subph A B
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $399,900|
Listing information courtesy of Island Investment Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.