- MLS® #:A4432935
- Braden Woods Sub Ph Iv
- 9228 67th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 4 BD 2 BA 2176 Sq Ft 1.01 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8048 Rio Bella Pl, Bradenton
Have you been looking for that perfect home? One without CDD fees, low HOA fees, maintenance-free, an intimate well cared for upscale gated community, with private river access for kayaking and fishing, close to EVERYTHING?! Well, look no further! You’ve found it right here surrounded by world-class shops & restaurants, blocks to UTC Mall & minutes to downtown Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch & of course, the area’s award-winning beaches. This amazing 2/bed +Den pool home has it all! In total there are over $83k in extra options included in this gorgeous executive home- pool w/salt chlorine generator, crown molding throughout, columns w/ wainscoting, and quality mirrors in living room, flooring, extra height and depth to garage, whole-home impact glass on all windows, sliders and glass front door, just to name a few. There is brand new carpet in the bedrooms and the home has been Pre-Inspected with no issues found for further peach of mind so you know you're getting a great home. This is a must-see and you’ll want to make an appointment today to see for yourself! *Don't forget to check out the 3-D virtual walkthrough tour.
- MLS® #A4445014
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,905
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address8048 Rio Bella Pl
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionRiva Trace
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- Price per sq. ft.$184
- Avg. asking price$389,614
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:O5801722
- Rosedale Add Ph I
- 4641 Royal Dornoch Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 3 BA 2199 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4414987
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Un4
- 9504 Discovery Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2577 Sq Ft 0.35 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Riva Trace
Greenbrook Village Sp K Un 3
|Price Range:||$369,000 - $369,000|
|Price Range:||$164,000 - $759,990|
|Price Range:||$312,743 - $387,304|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.