- MLS® #:A4441486
- Harbour Isle
- 335 Sapphire Lake Dr #202
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 3 BA 2578 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9921 Manatee Ave W, Bradenton
This is an unbelievable opportunity to own a waterfront townhome with 3 bedrooms and 3 baths with amazing water views overlooking Palma Sola Bay. Enjoy your own deep water, 33 foot dock on the canal with direct access to Gulf Waters (no bridges). Wonderful southerly exposure and only about 2 miles to fabulous Gulf of Mexico beaches. This small enclave of townhomes was built in 2006 and this very special home offers an elevator to all floors with the spacious master and one guest room on the top floor. There is one bedroom on the main living area. Adjacent to this property which is located on the causeway, there is a sandy beach area and a private pool behind the condo. The tandem 2 car garage offers additional space to the rear of the garage for all your additional toys. Furnishings are optional. This home is also close to Robinson Preserve, a salt marsh home to jumping mullet and hundreds of other species of fish and other marine life. The preserve is a 600+ acre coastal preserve which features hiking paths, kayak and canoe waterways, bridges, picnic spots, mangrove forests and a 53-foot-tall tower with a wide-open view of the Tampa Bay area.
- MLS® #A4444985
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,376
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Elevators, Fence Restrictions, Maintenance Free, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingUnder Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address9921 Manatee Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalms At Palma Sola
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$273
- Avg. asking price$649,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market173
- MLS® #:A4444839
- Academy Park Condo Ph I
- 5417 46th Ct W #102
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 3 BD 3 BA 2039 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Palms At Palma Sola
Harbour Isle mangrove Walk Ii
|Price Range:||$588,000 - $588,000|
The Blue Lagoon Condo
|Price Range:||$599,000 - $599,000|
Tidy Island Condo Ph Ii
|Price Range:||$549,900 - $670,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.