- MLS® #:A4428834
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 8345 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 5 BA 4369 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19432 Ganton Ave, Bradenton
Sumptuous Mediterranean style and gorgeous nature views abound in this breathtaking custom home by John Cannon, positioned on a private preserve homesite. Generously proportioned with luxurious living areas and formal entertaining spaces, the home is enhanced by a symphony of exquisite finishes, including grand archways, stately columns, tile floors, and soaring ceilings lined with impact windows and 12’ sliders. Savor cooking from the gourmet kitchen, featuring sleek Bosch, Wolf, and Viking appliances and a large center island, all uniting beautifully with the main living areas. 16’ ceilings in the living room create a feeling of openness while the fireplace keeps things cozy. A lovely place to entertain, the bonus room boasts hardwood floors, cozy fireplace and wet bar. The master suite is fit for royalty with layered tray ceiling, sitting area overlooking the pool, and expansive master bath. Also notable: sunlit formal dining room, custom closets, flexible studio and office with built-ins. Outdoor living is a true pleasure, whether relaxing by the sparkling pool on the travertine lanai or dining in the outdoor kitchen with poplar ceiling and gourmet outdoor kitchen. New pool screen in 2017 with panoramic screen on two sides. Set amidst lush, tropical plantings illuminated by landscape lighting, the setting is soothing and serene. A true world-class golf community, The Concession is located on the border of Lakewood Ranch, within easy reach of shopping, dining, pristine beaches and more.
- MLS® #A4444895
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,501
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Gated Community, Golf Course, Optional Additional Fees, Security, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Level, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsRods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market59
- Address19432 Ganton Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionConcession Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$371
- Avg. asking price$787,068
- Homes Available28
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room, Other Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Concession Ph I
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp M n
|Price Range:||$735,000 - $795,000|
Lakewood Ranch Ccv Sp Ii
|Price Range:||$799,000 - $799,000|
|Price Range:||$423,500 - $2,546,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:15am EST.