- MLS® #:U8056556
- San Lorenzo
- 4813 San Palermo Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 4 BD 3 BA 2260 Sq Ft 0.09 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4911 Torrey Pines Run, Bradenton
Central Park Single Family Home (Year Built 2011) with 3 bedrooms plus a Den. This gorgeous property features beautiful lake views, a large open floor-plan with laminate flooring in living, dining, bedrooms and tile in laundry, kitchen and baths. Enjoy the lake view from a large paver brick lanai and screened enclosure. Kitchen features granite counters, under mount sink with upgraded faucets, 36” high wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and natural gas range. Bathrooms also include granite counters. Central Park in Lakewood Ranch provides a 10 acre park with 2 dog parks, tennis courts, splash park along with a tot lot, ball field, covered pavilion and sidewalks throughout the community.
- MLS® #A4444857
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,702
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market18
- Address4911 Torrey Pines Run
- SubdivisionCentral Park Ph B-1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Price per sq. ft.$137
- Avg. asking price$216,474
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
Neighborhoods Similar to Central Park Ph B-1
Rosedale 6 a
|Price Range:||$3,500 - $3,500|
Greenbrook Walk Ph 1 Or 2055 1613
|Price Range:||$1,400 - $1,400|
Esplanade Ph Iii Lakewood Ranch
|Price Range:||$2,300 - $5,300|
Listing information courtesy of Lindsay Leasing Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.