- MLS® #:A4445796
- Harbor Crest
- 4104 2nd Ave Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 3 BD 2 BA 1152 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5808 20th St W, Bradenton
Welcome home to this quaint, totally updated Florida ranch-style home. Located in the heart of Bradenton and close to shopping, dining, entertainment and the beautiful island beaches of Manatee and Sarasota Counties. The kitchen has new stainless steel appliances and a breakfast bar. From the kitchen and dinning room, step down to your sunken family room, bright and spacious with french style doors that lead into a large bedroom with walk in closet which also accesses the screened in lanai that has a custom made bar and lots of room for entertaining. The newly privacy Fenced-in backyard has a extra storage shed and lots of room for a pool, new roof was placed August 2018, new garage door August 2019, new A/C July 2019, there is a newly remodeled bathroom and fresh paint throughout the whole home. Nothing to do but move in your belongings. This home is a must see!
- MLS® #A4444829
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,218
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingBath In Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address5808 20th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionSouthwood Village First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$94
- Avg. asking price$114,350
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:T3197939
- Seminole Park
- 2226 17th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 2 BA 1506 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4427442
- River Isles Unit 1
- 4212 Chinaberry Rd
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1543 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Southwood Village First Add
Casa Loma Mobilehome Sub
|Price Range:||$85,000 - $115,500|
|Price Range:||$125,000 - $125,000|
|Price Range:||$69,900 - $160,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:44am EDT.