- MLS® #:O5792675
- Savanna At Lakewood Ranch
- 13753 American Prairie Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2105 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6210 99th St E, Bradenton
When you walk up to the front door of a home, you can determine the care it has received. You will be impressed with this pristine Braden Woods home and understand the maintenance it has received. Freshly painted inside and out, carpet just cleaned, this 3 Bedroom/2 Bath home with 2 car garage, separate 40' RV pad behind PVC HOA approved fence and waiting for its new owners! Master BR is on one side of the home offering privacy with the other two Bedrooms and Guest bath on the other. Kitchen with Breakfast bar looks onto Family Room with wood burning fireplace. 3rd Bedroom not shown in photos as it is being used for storage while home on market. Newly resurfaced pool is screen enclosed & looks out to a lovely back yard. Braden Woods is convenient to everything yet tucked away from the hectic life in East Manatee! Home is being sold As-Is with a home warranty with a value up to $475.
- MLS® #A4444816
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,014
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesVehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market5
- Address6210 99th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBraden Woods Sub Ph Vi
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- Price per sq. ft.$175
- Avg. asking price$384,500
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), L Dining, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBraden River
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4441298
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U2
- 7730 Camden Harbour Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2275 Sq Ft 0.25 AC
- MLS® #:A4438426
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 3
- 12388 Lavender Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2626 Sq Ft 0.27 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Braden Woods Sub Ph Vi
Country Club East At Lwr Subph Qq Unit 1
|Price Range:||$399,900 - $433,000|
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Harmony At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
|Price Range:||$299,900 - $439,000|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Of Manatee.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:45am EDT.