- MLS® #:A4445578
- Oak Creek Sub
- 3831 59th Avenue Cir E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 4 BD 3 BA 2477 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4979 60th Avenue Cir E, Ellenton
The grand Ryland Homes built 'Siesta' floorplan offers homeowners 3,261 square feet, with FIVE bedrooms, FOUR and a half baths and a three-car garage. This two-story home provides an open-concept floor plan. Enter through the front porch into the foyer and pass the dining room, utility room and a powder room before entering into the spacious family room. To the left of the family room is the kitchen containing a beautiful center island. The breakfast nook is adjacent to the kitchen and opens up into the family room which then leads right into the owner's suite which contains a large walk-in-closet and owner's bath with a luxurious garden bathtub and his and hers vanities. Take a stroll upstairs to experience the four other bedrooms, two baths and game room. Each home in Oakleaf Hammock benefits from the community’s own irrigation system, while the neighborhood also features a multipurpose field, basketball court, picnic pavilion and playground. Oakleaf Hammock also prides itself on being a family-friendly community, with schools nearby. The community’s also within reach of two major interstates that take you to Tampa and to the stretches of sandy beaches of Sarasota County’s alluring barrier islands. Great shopping is nearby, too, with Ellenton Premium Outlets mall close by.
- MLS® #A4444799
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,261
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Traditional, French Provincial
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Park, Playground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address4979 60th Avenue Cir E
- SubdivisionOakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34222
- Price per sq. ft.$136
- Avg. asking price$448,064
- Homes Available7
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market20
- MLS® #:A4443085
- Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
- 5915 49th Ct E
- Ellenton, FL 34222
- 5 BD 4 BA 3187 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Oakleaf Hammock Ph Iv
Raintree Inlet Sub
|Price Range:||$424,900 - $424,900|
|Price Range:||$457,990 - $517,640|
Sanctuary Cove Sub
|Price Range:||$422,490 - $548,465|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:29am EDT.