- MLS® #:A4214793
- Southland Terrace
- 1239 30th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1300 Sq Ft 0.14 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
616 65th Ave W, Bradenton
Affordability meets convenience in this quaint, 3 bedroom 2 bath home in Pinewood Village. This home is ready to welcome it's new owners. The bedrooms all have brand new carpeting in place. The master suite is of ample size. The galley style kitchen is very functional for everyday cooking. The home is completely fenced and has very mature landscaping, which helps provide extra privacy and shade during those hot summer months. The home sits very close to the Manatee County/Sarasota County line, so commuting to either county for work will be a breeze. Why settle for a smaller home with less bedrooms and bathrooms, when you can have this one for the same price? Put this one on your list today before it is going, going, going, Gone!
- MLS® #A4444797
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,083
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- ParkingBoat, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market4
- Address616 65th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionPinewood Village Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$169,500
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryFlorine J. Abel Elementary
- HighSoutheast High
- MLS® #:T3196767
- Holiday Heights First Add
- 4610 19th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1614 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
- MLS® #:A4430426
- Pleasant Ridge
- 309 30th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 2 BD 2 BA 1388 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Pinewood Village Sub
Wildewood Spgs 7 c Oakview
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $169,900|
Timber Creek Condominiun One
|Price Range:||$140,000 - $175,000|
Wildewood Spgs 1 c 2 Pinehur
|Price Range:||$169,990 - $169,990|
Listing information courtesy of Tim Lester Internat'l Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.