- MLS® #:T3225348
- Pine Lakes Sub
- 2004 39th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1428 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1212 66th St Nw, Bradenton
Set in the desirable northwest Bradenton neighborhood, just blocks away from manatee river boat ramps, is a beautifully restored 3/2 ranch style home on almost a third acre. Entertain in the open dining/kitchen concept featuring a contemporary kitchen with expansive granite countertops and stainless steal appliances. As you move into the airy family room looking out through the triple windows is a wonderful backyard space with patios made for relaxing or entertaining near the firepit or heated spa. In the split bedroom design the spacious master bedroom sits privately on one end of the home with remodeled bath suite featuring lovely floating vanity including dual sinks. Roof and A/C units only 2 years old as well as all the renovations done to the property. Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to own a move in ready piece of paradise!!
- MLS® #A4444757
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,568
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- ViewIn County, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market25
- Address1212 66th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBayou Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$168
- Avg. asking price$334,600
- Homes Available3
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump, Zoned
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4450169
- Regal Oaks
- 6110 36th Ln E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1715 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4455578
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11911 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1533 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayou Harbor
Sunbow Bay Ph Ii Condo
|Price Range:||$284,000 - $359,000|
|Price Range:||$349,900 - $349,900|
Westbay Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$309,000 - $309,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 9:00pm EST.