- MLS® #:A4432830
- Rye Wilderness Estates Ph Iii
- 17006 1st Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 5 BD 4 BA 3892 Sq Ft 0.54 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6532 Lincoln Rd, Bradenton
Positioned along the edge of the Braden River, this lovely estate home boasts dreamy water views in a natural setting beyond compare. Built in 2006, the four-bedroom residence crowns over an acre of verdant grounds. With its elevated design - all the main living areas on the second level - it takes full advantage of water views and the countryside setting. The open layout boasts cypress floors, high ceilings, and ample natural light streaming thought dual pane, energy efficient windows. Three sets of French doors connect the great room with the covered porch. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with solid maple cabinets, granite surfaces, center island, and stainless appliances. The split bedroom design provides privacy and comfort for loved ones. The master suite opens to the outdoors and offers a soaking tub, walk-in shower, and separate sink area. A third-level bonus room/cupola is flexible depending on your lifestyle needs. Enjoy the sounds of the cicadas or dine al fresco on the gracious porch, overlooking the river. The ground floor is ideal as an in-law suite, complete with its own office, wet bar, bedroom, family room, and porches. The great outdoors is yours to explore whether you prefer boating, kayaking, fishing, or birdwatching. No HOA/CDD. Plenty of room for an RV or your water crafts. The three-car garage includes extra storage and a workshop area. Build out the porch, add a resort-style pool, or construct dock. Located near I-75, UTC, Benderson Park, Lakewood Ranch, and Gulf Coast beaches.
- MLS® #A4444732
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,320
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Level, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Satellite Dish, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market12
- Address6532 Lincoln Rd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionJohn Messores Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$179
- Avg. asking price$595,000
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4438574
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 505 Sand Crane Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 3478 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
- MLS® #:A4434071
- Rosedale Add Ph Ii
- 10211 Marbella Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 5 BA 3023 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to John Messores Sub
|Price Range:||$549,900 - $549,900|
River Club South Subphase Iv
|Price Range:||$510,000 - $649,999|
Riverwalk Ridgecb P Ii Sp1 1 2pb35 146
|Price Range:||$529,900 - $550,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.