- MLS® #:A4456764
- Meadow Lake
- 5324 22nd
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 1100 Sq Ft 0.00 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 26th St W, Bradenton
RETRO & Ready for your renovation! Great fixer upper featuring vaulted ceilings, fresh paint, and a lanai. The garage has front and rear opening doors, which also houses laundry area and workshop. Although public records show a 2 bedroom, there is definitely a 3rd bedroom to use as you choose! This property is located in a gem of a neighborhood that offers great Florida style amenities for a low annual HOA! Enjoy a bayfront park complete with private fishing dock; Marina with 127 boat slips up to 16’ (small annual fee for gate key); private boat ramp; picnic pavilions; playground, and community pool! Don’t miss this affordable opportunity to live the Florida Lifestyle! Make your offer today!
- MLS® #A4444730
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,060
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Marina, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Shuffleboard Court, Association Recreation - Owned, Shuffleboard, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Off Street, Guest, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Street Paved, Level, FloodZone, Flood Zone
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6620 26th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$157
- Avg. asking price$239,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market9
- MLS® #:O5835447
- Wellesley Acres
- 502 25th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 1 BA 975 Sq Ft 0.10 AC
- MLS® #:A4456119
- Sub Of W1/2 Of Se1/4
- 1028 7th Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1120 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 6
Whitfield Country Club Heights 5
|Price Range:||$249,900 - $249,900|
Windsor Park First Unit
|Price Range:||$209,000 - $268,900|
Oak Trace A Sub
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 25th, 2020 at 10:16am EST.