- MLS® #:A4441532
- Avondale Woods A Sub
- 1804 Martin Luther King Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1076 Sq Ft 0.21 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6620 26th St W, Bradenton
RETRO & Ready for your renovation! Great fixer upper featuring vaulted ceilings, fresh paint, and a lanai. The garage has front and rear opening doors, which also houses laundry area and workshop. Although public records show a 2 bedroom, there is definitely a 3rd bedroom to use as you choose! This property is located in a gem of a neighborhood that offers great Florida style amenities for a low annual HOA! Enjoy a bayfront park complete with private fishing dock; Marina with 127 boat slips up to 16’ (small annual fee for gate key); private boat ramp; picnic pavilions; playground, and community pool! Don’t miss this affordable opportunity to live the Florida Lifestyle! Make your offer today!
- MLS® #A4444730
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,060
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleMid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Water Access, Optional Additional Fees, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Association Recreation - Owned, Fishing Pier, Sidewalk, Basketball Court
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Near Marina, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Address6620 26th St W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 6
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$149
- Avg. asking price$194,950
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market9
- MLS® #:A4442589
- Bayshore Gardens Sec 9-b
- 2212 Emory Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34207
- 2 BD 2 BA 1325 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
- MLS® #:A4444963
- Cape Vista First Unit
- 3907 52nd St W
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 1 BA 1246 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 6
|Price Range:||$180,000 - $180,000|
El Conquistador Village 1 Sec 2
|Price Range:||$184,500 - $194,990|
Forty Three West Palms Condomin
|Price Range:||$197,000 - $197,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 1:00pm EDT.