- MLS® #:A4434249
- 6902 9th Avenue Dr Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 3 BA 2340 Sq Ft 0.56 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2503 89th St Nw, Bradenton
River Harbor West is an upscale, private, waterfront community at the mouth of the majestic Manatee River. This Exquisite Mediterranean Villa uniquely designed with European Artisan influence features enchanting views of the courtyard and a Feng Shui flow of indoors and outdoors. The outdoors delights with the ultimate peaceful retreat; meandering paths and colorful sprays of Bougainvillea, Palms and lush Florida landscaping. Step inside and you are met with Spanish tile throughout the main floor and cathedral ceilings highlighted by a Kitchen fit for a chef with upgraded appliances such as a VIKING stove. This custom built home is beckoning to be showcased! Entertaining with family and friends is a breeze with a large open kitchen, living/dining space, and a music room great for gathering and listening to inspiring music. Second bedroom features a covered balcony and a second full bath with a convenient loft/office or additional 3rd bedroom. The attic was framed for a possible fourth bedroom and bath.(Blueprints available upon request). Convenient to Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Park, shopping, restaurants, hospitals, post office and world-class beaches. Splendid sunsets and balmy Florida breezes. Come watch the dolphins frolic and sight a manatee or two at this perfectly located home with wonderful, welcoming neighbors.
- MLS® #A4444596
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,490
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Propane, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market18
- Address2503 89th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionRiver Harbor West Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$199
- Avg. asking price$589,450
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4428669
- Riverview Pines Sub Un 1
- 1303 Riverview Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 5 BD 3 BA 3459 Sq Ft 0.50 AC
- MLS® #:T3173181
- Lakewood National Golf Club Ph I
- 6137 Cessna Run
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 2246 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Harbor West Condo
Point Pleasant Sub
|Price Range:||$600,000 - $600,000|
|Price Range:||$595,000 - $595,000|
Mariners Cove Condo
|Price Range:||$590,000 - $590,000|
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:45am EDT.