- MLS® #:A4448971
- Silverlake A Sub
- 5231 60th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 4 BD 2 BA 1946 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5203 18th Ave E, Bradenton
Looking for a home with NO HOA?? This is it! This is a well maintained, MOVE IN READY home on almost a half acre on a quiet street! Bring your boats and RV’s! The home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional Florida room that has a window A/C unit making it so you can use that extra space year round as an office, playroom etc. The kitchen feature granite counter tops and eat in space. There is terrazzo flooring throughout the home, minus the master which has laminate and the Florida room which has carpet. The home offers a newer AC unit (2016). The yard is already fenced for your convenience but the property line extends past the fence on the left hand side of the home giving you even more yard! Conveniently located near shopping, restaurants and close to I-75 and SR 64, making for a short commute to St. Pete or Tampa. Schedule a showing today!
- MLS® #A4444564
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,626
- Year Built1962
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View, Water View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market177
- Address5203 18th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionMagnolia Manor River Sec
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$166
- Avg. asking price$269,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorLaminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4454162
- Rosedale 8 Westbury Lakes
- 8512 54th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1114 Sq Ft 0.94 AC
- MLS® #:T3166711
- River Sound
- 5622 River Sound Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 3 BA 1680 Sq Ft 0.07 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Magnolia Manor River Sec
Amberly Phase 1
|Price Range:||$269,990 - $317,990|
Willow Walk Phase Iia iib iid
|Price Range:||$252,990 - $252,990|
Braden River Lakes Ph Ii Sub
|Price Range:||$255,000 - $259,900|
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2020 at 11:31am EST.