- MLS® #:T3112968
- Moss Creek
- 5542 Spanish Moss Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2401 Sq Ft 0.12 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
916 66th St Nw, Bradenton
PRICED TO SELL!! BEST VALUE IN ALL OF NW BRADENTON! Dont miss this one! Homeowner of 40 yrs. has made wonderful memories in this beautiful and meticulously maintained, updated home, but has found her condo and is ready for next season of her life. This is your gain!! NEW ROOF (2017), (3) NEW A/C units and ducts (appreciate savings with 'zoned' air and very efficient, new units)!! , NEWER WINDOWS - Hurricane Impact (installed in 2014 and 2007)! UPDATED BATHROOMS, UPDATED FLOORING! RECESSED LIGHTING! CROWN MOLDING! Homeowner had all inspections done 2 months ago which earned stellar reports! The enormous great room is as inviting as it is spacious with its large windows complete with landscaped views and a lovely field stone fireplace. The master bedroom suite encompasses the 2nd floor and has a large, updated master bathroom. An office is just off the master suite, but could also become a trendy dressing room closet or be used as 5th bedroom - perhaps a nursery. The master bedroom's screened deck was made for your morning cup of coffee with lovely views of the huge, manicured backyard - room for big pool! The other (3) bedrooms are downstairs - a perfect split floor plan for a growing family or guests. Bring your boat or RV! There's a dedicated space on the side of this fully fenced home equipped with a double-wide gate. NO deed restrictions - NO HOA FEES! Elementary and Middle schools are under a mile away! Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #A4444555
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,860
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public
- FeaturesFishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Public Boat Ramp
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address916 66th St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionBayou Harbor
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$102
- Avg. asking price$394,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market140
- MLS® #:A4450884
- Heritage Harbour Subphase J Unit 2
- 6925 Quiet Creek Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 1908 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4426828
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 12215 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2203 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayou Harbor
Hammocks At Riviera Dunes
|Price Range:||$289,000 - $439,000|
Sunset Estates Sub
|Price Range:||$414,900 - $414,900|
Palma Sola Bay Club Ph 4 Bldg
|Price Range:||$400,000 - $400,000|
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 28th, 2020 at 4:15am EST.