- MLS® #:A4448163
- El Rancho Village Residence Co-op Or1579/5501
- 508 44th Ave E #k49
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 2 BD 1 BA 552 Sq Ft 0.08 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
180 Guava Cir, Bradenton
Tired of fighting the cold weather and the snow? If so, this is definitely the place to rent for the season! Beautifully remodeled mobile home in the gated community of Plantation Village Co-op in South Bradenton. Minutes from everything - restaurants, shopping, SRQ airport and 20 minutes to the beautiful beaches of Anna Maria Island. Hop, skip and a jump to Sarasota, St. Armands Circle, Siesta Key and of course the Red Barn Flea Market! Beautiful new kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, fresh paint throughout. Engineered hardwood in the living/family room and both bedrooms. Porcelain tile in the kitchen and both full bathrooms. Amenities galore at this 55+ community! Pickelball, shuffle board, golf league, bingo night, monthly activities at the club house. It has a library, small fitness area and best of all - a fantastic heated swimming pool! Washer and dryer are a little over a year old, brand new mattresses in both bedrooms. Bring your swimsuits and your toothbrush, we've got the rest covered! All linens, kitchen utensils, pots and pans, big screen TV with cable, and internet access. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity! ***55+ COMMUNITY*** ***Associaiton Approval Required***90 days minimum***
- MLS® #A4444546
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,109
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeManufactured/Mobile Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Street Private
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Lighting, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address180 Guava Cir
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionPlantation Village Co-op Inc Or2045/2737
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$2
- Avg. asking price$1,750
- Homes Available1
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- StoriesOne Story, In M/H Community
- Days on Market57
Neighborhoods Similar to Plantation Village Co-op Inc Or2045/2737
Pinehurst Condo Sec Iii
|Price Range:||$1,595 - $1,595|
Ridge Crest Sub
|Price Range:||$1,649 - $1,649|
Glenn Lakes Ph 3
|Price Range:||$1,900 - $1,900|
Listing information courtesy of Sarabay Suncoast Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.