- MLS® #:A4439819
- Stoneybrook At Heritage H Spa U1pb39/160
- 8015 Haven Harbour Way
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 2 BD 2 BA 1947 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1023 72nd St Nw, Bradenton
Fabulous home nestled on corner lot going into cul-de-sac which provides a wonderfully private & serene setting. Roof replaced 2017 windows 2016 & 2017. Fresh paint, nice neutral tile, Berber carpet in family room, bedrooms & living area all neutral. Open Kitchen to Family room makes for great entertaining and a pass thru to dining area for serving up dinner. Split floor plan and large master suite. Large laundry room with utility sink with access to garage. Very functional floor plan. The neighborhood is delightful and this home has wonderful greenery views out all of the windows. Minutes to the beach, Robinson Preserve and a lot of amenities to enjoy.
- MLS® #A4444402
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,860
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Garden View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1023 72nd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionTaliescent Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$87
- Avg. asking price$160,875
- Homes Available2
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
- MLS® #:A4437013
- Central Park, Sp B-2b
- 11865 Forest Park Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 3 BD 2 BA 1932 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
- MLS® #:A4443906
- Greenfield Plantation
- 10619 Old Grove Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2017 Sq Ft 0.16 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Taliescent Sub
Onwego Park Sub
|Price Range:||$154,900 - $154,900|
Holiday Heights First Add
|Price Range:||$170,700 - $170,700|
The Villas At Pinebrook Ph 1
|Price Range:||$160,000 - $160,000|
Listing information courtesy of Bee Green Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.