- MLS® #:A4453311
- Casa Del Sol Fourth Unit
- 3209 Oxford Dr W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1552 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2408 Colgate Ave, Bradenton
Welcome to this beautifully remodeled pool home oasis, nothing left for you to do but relax and enjoy it all! Step into the spacious open plan kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances; new refrigerator, range and dishwasher. Enjoy the vaulted ceilings with great natural light making it a truly enjoyable spot to cook for your family and friends. It also features remodeled baths, 2013 roof and AC , new wiring, ducts, and plumbing, plus the entire house has been repainted. Outside, enjoy the fantastic backyard pool area fenced for privacy (or your dog!) and recently landscaped. There is plenty of extra storage and a shed in the back for your lawn equipment and toys. Whatever you're in the mood for, Bayshore Gardens is in a great central location: In just 15 minutes, you can drive to downtown Sarasota or downtown Bradenton, or take in the beaches and villages of Anna Maria Island. In 20 minutes you can be at the new University Town Center Mall, or Lido Key with its upscale boutiques and restaurants. Unique to Bayshore Gardens: Residents get a marina on Sarasota Bay with private ramp, work area, fishing pier, kayak launch, pool, clubhouse, woodworking shop, playground, ball field, the amenities are amazing... plus your tax bill already includes the $357/yr fee! Rediscover the best of Old Florida, come visit 2408 Colgate Ave and come on home!
- MLS® #A4444396
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,482
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Dock, Water Access, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Recreation Building, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Playground, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Level, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market32
- Address2408 Colgate Ave
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 9-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Price per sq. ft.$207
- Avg. asking price$179,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- MLS® #:A4458543
- Bach Sub
- 2616 36th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1460 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
- MLS® #:A4459372
- Belleview Sub
- 3329 2nd Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 2 BD 1 BA 928 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Bayshore Gardens Sec 9-a
Sunset Park Second Sec
|Price Range:||$195,995 - $195,995|
Spring Lakes Condo
|Price Range:||$150,000 - $189,950|
|Price Range:||$169,900 - $169,900|
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2020 at 4:48am EST.