- MLS® #:A4418238
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club
- 10212 Discovery Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 4 BA 3837 Sq Ft 0.55 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9602 18th Avenue Cir Nw, Bradenton
Totally remodeled in 2012, this inviting home features crown molding, plantation shutters, 20" diagonal tile and hardwood flooring in main living areas. The floor plan flows from the more formal living/dining room to the spacious kitchen with Island and walkin pantry. All this opens up to a family room with a fireplace.. In the rear of the home there is a guest suite with private access to the lanai. There are two additional bedrooms with Jack and Jill baths, all with closet organizers. Behind the French doors, off foyer, you'll find a private office with built in bookcases. A spacious Master Suite, with room for a sitting area and wonderful walk in closets. Bath with spa tub, his and her sinks and open shower offer a spa like experience. Walk out to the over sized lanai with salt water pool (heated by 500 gallon propane tank) pool screening, pool heater, resurfacing and outdoor kitchen all added in 2012. Vista V-28 2 mil solar window film in 2013 and a NEW ROOF in 2014. Extras include top of the line HALO, whole house water system, central vac and oversized side loading garage and well for irrigation. The Loop is an exclusive, gated community with home sites of half acre plus. Located close to Robinson Preserve, with kayaking and miles of walking and bike trails. The Palma Sola Botanical Gardens is right across the street or go a bit north to DeSoto Memorial sitting on the Manatee River. For added pleasure you are minutes to Anna Maria Island and the Gulf beaches. Nothing to do but move in!
- MLS® #A4444353
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,790
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Propane
- FeaturesGated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shutters
- Address9602 18th Avenue Cir Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionLoop Of Northwest Bradenton Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- Price per sq. ft.$200
- Avg. asking price$747,997
- Homes Available3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market24
- MLS® #:A4441219
- Lake Club Ph Iv Subph A Aka Genoa
- 16907 Verona Place
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2481 Sq Ft 0.30 AC
- MLS® #:A4434883
- Country Club East At Lakewood Ranch Subp
- 16511 Berwick Ter
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 3 BA 2933 Sq Ft 0.23 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Loop Of Northwest Bradenton Sub
|Price Range:||$529,000 - $835,500|
|Price Range:||$730,000 - $730,000|
|Price Range:||$674,900 - $674,900|
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.