- MLS® #:A4447842
- Rosedale 5
- 8705 52nd Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 2 BD 2 BA 1521 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7440 Ridgelake Cir, Bradenton
Truly better than brand new!! This home was completed in July 2017 and the owner has put all the upgrades in for you! This 3 bed/2 bath, oversized garage home sits on a premium lot (20,000) on a preserve with a fenced in lot so you can let your furry babies out. The home has a designer kitchen, walk in pantry, café dining area & a great room. The screened in lanai has been extended so you can enjoy your preserve view. The owner has added many upgrades: Plantation shutters throughout, gutters, fencing, 8' doors, den with French doors, washer & dryer, impact glass front and entry door, all tile rooms, upgraded floors ($13,000). In the kitchen, there's an upgraded faucet & sink, pull out trash bins, built-ins, roll-out shelves in cabinets next to range, vented microwave, upgraded kitchen appliances. Tons of extra wiring & outlets for fans, lights, and additional cable outlets. The community is maintenance free, has a heated pool and is beautifully designed. Close to shopping, beaches, I-75 & SR 70, SRQ Airport, and great schools.
- MLS® #A4444187
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,639
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Maintenance Free, Pool, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market83
- Address7440 Ridgelake Cir
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRidge At Crossing Creek Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$206
- Avg. asking price$384,700
- Homes Available2
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4447883
- Del Tierra Ph Iii
- 15225 Las Olas Pl
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2739 Sq Ft 0.29 AC
- MLS® #:A4439337
- Oakbrooke I At River Club North
- 6622 Oakbrooke Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1817 Sq Ft 0.15 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Ridge At Crossing Creek Ph I
Riverwalk Village Cypress Banks Sp Epb34 105
|Price Range:||$399,000 - $399,000|
Magnolia Point Ii Rep
|Price Range:||$389,900 - $389,900|
Sonoma Ph I
|Price Range:||$279,000 - $499,900|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 2:00pm EST.