- MLS® #:A4450044
- Shoreline Tcs V At Perico 2
- 954 Sandpiper Cir #954
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 2 BD 2 BA 1278 Sq Ft 5.23 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
204 3rd St W #108, Bradenton
Beautiful 2bed and 2bath picturesque water view end unit condo located in the community of River Club, Right in heart Of downtown Bradenton, enjoy gated and direct access to the Riverwalk Scenic Walkway On The Manatee River. This corner unit condo offers double balconies with tranquil water views and gorgeous sunsets. take pleasure in cooking meals in the updated kitchen and newer bamboo floor that flows from the living to the master bedroom & 2nd bedroom. Escape onto the balconies to soothe your soul with the breath-taking views of the Manatee River, sunsets & watch spectacular fireworks from your own balcony! Owner designated Garage parking underneath the building. River Club offers a huge clubhouse for entertaining, fitness center & community pool with poolside grills. The central location puts you steps from Downtown activities, great restaurants and a short drive to Anna Maria Island, Bradenton Beach, UTC mall, Sarasota Airport & close proximity to I-75 and 275 for an easy commute to Tampa and St Pete.
- MLS® #A4444028
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,272
- Year Built1985
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk, Waterfront, Association Recreation - Lease
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingUnder Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Level, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market88
- Address204 3rd St W #108
- SubdivisionRiver Yacht & Racquet Club 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- Price per sq. ft.$188
- Avg. asking price$238,960
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- MLS® #:A4422567
- Palma Sola Harbour Unit 4
- 3863 Catalina Dr
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1160 Sq Ft 1.16 AC
- MLS® #:A4443611
- Waterway Condo Ph Ii
- 9604 Cortez Rd W #325
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 2 BD 2 BA 1386 Sq Ft 6.00 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Yacht & Racquet Club 1
Casa Del Sol Fifth Unit
|Price Range:||$245,000 - $245,000|
Lamp Post Place Ph I
|Price Range:||$224,900 - $235,000|
Sarasota Richland Ave Sub
|Price Range:||$250,000 - $250,000|
Listing information courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 9:15pm EST.