- MLS® #:A4445124
- Sterling Lake
- 6420 4th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 2 BA 2153 Sq Ft 0.17 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 N Knollwood Dr, Bradenton
Unlimited golf, shuffleboard and lounging by the pool! This lovely single family home offers 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, an attached garage, beautiful landscaping with updated irrigation system, new flooring and an amazing Florida room. The relaxing backyard pergola is a wonderful place to relax while enjoying a peaceful lake view. If you don't feel like playing golf at the community golf course (unlimited play for only $140/quarter) or lounging by the community pool, you can get in a quick workout at the fitness center, play a round of shuffle board, or take part in one of the many community sponsored activities. You can also head out to Anna Maria Island and spend the day at the beach watching the dolphins play. This neighborhood is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping, banking, etc. It is also located only a few miles from the highway making travel to St. Pete, Sarasota, Tampa and even Orlando easy. This home was completely updated in 2013 including roof, windows, kitchen, appliances and flooring Call for your appointment today
- MLS® #A4443978
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,210
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Golf Community, Cable, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Golf Carts OK
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Conservation Area, Conservation, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Thermal Windows
- RoofShingle, Tile
- Address1501 N Knollwood Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Isles Units 3c & 3d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- Price per sq. ft.$155
- Avg. asking price$261,334
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market24
- ZoningPDP R1C
- MLS® #:A4438229
- Country Club Heights
- 4016 17th Ave W
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 3 BD 2 BA 1709 Sq Ft 0.24 AC
- MLS® #:A4444478
- River Sound
- 1635 White Breeze Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1744 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to River Isles Units 3c & 3d
Covered Bridge Estates Ph 3a
|Price Range:||$260,000 - $260,000|
Lighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43 113
|Price Range:||$259,900 - $259,900|
Willow Walk Ph Ib
|Price Range:||$257,000 - $269,900|
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:15am EDT.