- MLS® #:U8046432
- River Place
- 7111 68th Dr E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2555 Sq Ft 0.20 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12318 Aster Ave, Bradenton
What a fabulous home! Four bedrooms and three baths and a 3-car garage situated on a gorgeous corner lot! The landscaping is stunning and you have a beautiful western view of the lake. You won’t want to miss the sunsets here! The home has fabulous finishes including stacked stone walls, solid wood kitchen cabinets, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and cherry hardwood floors in family room. The master bedroom and two guest bedrooms are located on the first floor. The third bedroom is located upstairs with a spacious walk-in closet, full bathroom, and bonus area. Outdoors you will find a heated spa with pool beautiful mature tropical landscape for privacy, fenced yard and brick pavers, and covered area with ceiling fan. The community of Greyhawk Landing offers 2 pools one with water play area, playground, basketball and tennis courts, Fitness room, baseball field, and nature trails.
- MLS® #A4443895
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,648
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Cable Connected, Private
- FeaturesGated, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Fenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market12
- Address12318 Aster Ave
- SubdivisionGreyhawk Landing Ph 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$152
- Avg. asking price$349,725
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Freezer
- HeatingElectric, Central
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Two Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4437327
- Heritage Harbour Phase 1
- 428 Grand Preserve Cv
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2680 Sq Ft 0.31 AC
- MLS® #:A4427148
- Waterlefe Golf & River Club Unit 1
- 608 Misty Pond Ct
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2420 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
River Plantation Ph I
|Price Range:||$295,000 - $399,000|
Savanna At Lakewood Ranch Ph I
|Price Range:||$353,565 - $384,900|
|Price Range:||$335,000 - $425,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 9:01am EST.