- MLS® #:A4438602
- Robinson Preserve
- 1016 99th St Nw
- Bradenton, FL 34209
- 4 BD 4 BA 6021 Sq Ft 1.18 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Rye Rd Ne, Bradenton
Calling all horse and nature lovers for this beautiful one of a kind gated home w/stone columns & lighted keypad entrance located in Rye Meadows. Very private 3bd, 2 1/2 bath, office, loft w/bonus room, 3 car garage, large caged pool w/ spa and G smoker. This amazing custom two-story home is fenced on over 15 acres with privacy galore and large deep pond in the pasture that has a lot of bass. Great snook fishing is just across the street on the Manatee river while you watch the otters play. Hardy board mason siding on the house and barn. Kitchen features island w/ corian countertops, breakfast bar, solid wood cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, convection oven and warming drawer. Pre-wired sound system throughout home including front & rear porch. Enjoy sunrises and sunsets from each porch. Spacious master suite is located on the 1st floor with access to lanai, his and hers sinks, large walk-in shower & spa. Two bedrooms are located on 2nd floor w/Jack & Jill bathroom and double sinks. There is also the loft and game room with wet bar on 2nd floor. Other special features include: high ceilings, crown molding, insulated windows, Hunter Douglass blinds, French doors, 10 paddle fans through out home, security system and wood burning fireplace plus more... Extensive professional landscape with 52 mature magnolia trees. 400 ft well for custom irrigation system w/golf course spray heads in grass areas and micro irrigation for all plants/trees. Truly must see to appreciate Everything this home offers.
- MLS® #A4443778
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,583
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Open, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Lot - Irregular, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Street Paved, Street Private, Zoning Permits Horses, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Other, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description10 to less than 20
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market163
- Address530 Rye Rd Ne
- SubdivisionRye Meadows
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- Price per sq. ft.$377
- Avg. asking price$1,349,900
- Homes Available1
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- MLS® #:A4436674
- Concession Ph Ii Blk B & Ph Iii
- 8349 Lindrick Ln
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 4 BA 4003 Sq Ft 1.00 AC
- MLS® #:A4450802
- Panther Ridge Pomello City Central Unit
- 21306 Deer Pointe Xing
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 5 BD 4 BA 5328 Sq Ft 9.47 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Rye Meadows
River Wilderness Ph Iii Sp D2
|Price Range:||$850,000 - $1,179,000|
|Price Range:||$490,000 - $490,000|
Waterlefe Golf River Club Un2
|Price Range:||$635,000 - $635,000|
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 5:15am EST.