- MLS® #:A4418331
- Mill Creek Ph Vii-a
- 2015 145th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 2280 Sq Ft 0.51 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4615 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Sophisticated and beautifully maintained, Ryland Homes, Remington Model. Long lake views from a majority of the primary living areas. Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home provides lots of areas for entertaining or just relaxing on the enclosed lanai overlooking the lake. Stepped ceiling, 10’. Plenty of room for a pool, or just enlarge the existing paver patio. This 3-car garage home provides hurricane protection on the windows. Mandalay, an upscale gated community located just north of the bustling University Parkway corridor featuring the mall, restaurants and many healthcare choices. Let’s not forget about the white sandy beach of Siesta Key just a short drive away. Perfect family home to raise those kids. Great Value at the price. Come take a look.
- MLS® #A4443746
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,319
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market33
- Address4615 62nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$149
- Avg. asking price$365,567
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments, Attic Ventilator
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4440865
- River Strand
- 120 Sweet Tree St
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2006 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4443886
- Riverdale Rev
- 4427 3rd Ave E
- Bradenton, FL 34208
- 3 BD 2 BA 1424 Sq Ft 0.22 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph 1
|Price Range:||$387,000 - $387,000|
Montserrat At Utc
|Price Range:||$369,900 - $369,900|
Longwood Run Ph 7
|Price Range:||$318,590 - $429,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 10:45am EDT.