- MLS® #:A4457172
- Bay Lake Estates
- 5323 88th St W
- Bradenton, FL 34210
- 4 BD 4 BA 2677 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4615 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Sophisticated and beautifully maintained, Ryland Homes, Remington Model. Long lake views from a majority of the primary living areas. Spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath home provides lots of areas for entertaining or just relaxing on the enclosed lanai overlooking the lake. Stepped ceiling, 10’. Plenty of room for a pool, or just enlarge the existing paver patio. This 3-car garage home provides hurricane protection on the windows. Mandalay, an upscale gated community located just north of the bustling University Parkway corridor featuring the mall, restaurants and many healthcare choices. Let’s not forget about the white sandy beach of Siesta Key just a short drive away. Perfect family home to raise those kids. Great Value at the price. Come take a look.
- MLS® #A4443746
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,319
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Sidewalk, In County, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address4615 62nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$151
- Avg. asking price$388,175
- Homes Available4
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne, One Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3220809
- River Club South Subphase Ii
- 10216 Silverado Cir
- Bradenton, FL 34202
- 3 BD 2 BA 1889 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
- MLS® #:A4455863
- Mill Creek Ph I
- 503 135th St E
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 2 BA 1919 Sq Ft 1.07 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Mandalay Ph 1
Arbor Lakes B
|Price Range:||$375,000 - $424,900|
Barrington Ridge Ph 1a
|Price Range:||$274,000 - $435,000|
Cascades At Sarasota Ph Iiia
|Price Range:||$344,900 - $399,000|
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 27th, 2020 at 4:45am EST.