- MLS® #:T3197959
- 14246 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2333 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5022 60th Dr E, Bradenton
Lovely 2,725 SQ. Ft., 5 bedroom home made for family fun, entertaining and enjoying the Florida life style. Foyer entry with living/dining room combo. The dine in kitchen is large enough to seat 8 and overlooks the beautiful pool and hot tub. Kitchen with long breakfast bar joins the family room and from there sliders open to the over sized pool area. Designed for Florida living at its best, the pool features an elevated hot tub, a water table so you can put your drinks down and swim without leaving the pool, and mosaic sea turtles on the pool bottom. The property has mature tropical landscaping and the back yard overlooks a preserve area. Upstairs the master bedroom is huge, big enough for all your bedroom furniture and more, master bath has dual sinks, a garden tub, and large shower. The additional four bedrooms are nice sized and are separated from the master suite by the upstairs landing/study area. Lovely gated community has a playground and paths for walking, dogs welcome to walk too. Just minutes from the UTC Mall, boasting world class shopping and restaurants. Seller is offering a $4,000 flooring allowance to replace upstairs carpet with flooring of your choice.
- MLS® #A4443694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,725
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market151
- Address5022 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$116
- Avg. asking price$255,160
- Homes Available5
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:A4454875
- 7451 47th Avenue Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34203
- 3 BD 3 BA 2598 Sq Ft 0.18 AC
- MLS® #:A4402310
- Stewart Sub J J
- 2709 Riverview Blvd
- Bradenton, FL 34205
- 4 BD 2 BA 2847 Sq Ft 0.26 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Silverlake A Sub
Whitfield Country Club Heights 1 2
|Price Range:||$235,000 - $235,000|
Summerfield Village Subphase C
|Price Range:||$275,000 - $275,000|
|Price Range:||$225,000 - $329,000|
Listing information courtesy of Swilley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 10:45am EST.