- MLS® #:A4441284
- Greyhawk Landing Ph 2
- 327 Snapdragon Loop
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 4 BD 3 BA 2677 Sq Ft 0.37 AC
Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5022 60th Dr E, Bradenton
Lovely 5 bedroom home made for entertaining and Florida living at its best. Foyer entry with formal living/dining room. The dine in kitchen is large enough to sit 6 or 8 overlooking the beautiful pool and hot tub. Kitchen opens into the family room with a long breakfast bar to separate. Sliders open to the over sized pool area. Designed for Florida living at its best, the pool features an elevated hot tub, a table in the water at one end so you can put your drinks down and swim without leaving the pool, and mosaic sea turtles on the bottom. Surrounded by Mature Tropical Landscaping throughout the property. Moving to the upstairs the master bedroom is huge, large enough for all your bedroom furniture and more, master bath has dual sinks, a garden tub, and large shower. The additional four bedrooms are nice sized and are separated from the master suite by the upstairs landing which is large enough to have a desk for a study area. This is one of the largest floor plans in the neighborhood. Just minutes from the UTC Mall, that boasts world class shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #A4443694
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,725
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Playground, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market28
- Address5022 60th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionSilverlake A Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- Price per sq. ft.$120
- Avg. asking price$271,766
- Homes Available6
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- MLS® #:T3190926
- 14366 59th Cir E
- Bradenton, FL 34211
- 4 BD 2 BA 2003 Sq Ft 0.11 AC
- MLS® #:A4426828
- Greyhawk Landing West Ph Iv-a
- 12215 Goldenrod Ave
- Bradenton, FL 34212
- 3 BD 3 BA 2203 Sq Ft 0.19 AC
Neighborhoods Similar to Silverlake A Sub
|Price Range:||$273,900 - $273,900|
Rosewood At The Gardens
|Price Range:||$279,000 - $279,000|
Braden River Lakes Sub
|Price Range:||$244,500 - $275,000|
Listing information courtesy of Swilley & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 9:30am EDT.